“Our intent is to return to our community and our Creator a portion of that with which we have been blessed. We pledge to provide a quality product and the best possible service at a reasonable price.”
Penway Construction began in 1975 as a partnership between Dave Graybill, Ken Weaver and Barry Shelly, who decided to begin their own construction company after working together for several years with another local builder. From the beginning quality, service and integrity were the guiding principles of the business.
In 1999 Penway Construction underwent a friendly restructuring, at which time Dave Graybill continued to run Penway Construction along with his son, Darby, who joined him as a partner.
In 2002, Darby Graybill took over Penway Construction after his father suddenly passed away in September. The business is continuing to expand and grow today largely due to the emphasis placed on the core values of quality, service and integrity.
- Darby Graybill – President, Sales, Estimating
- Dave Buck – Sales and Estimating
- Randy Shelly – Project Manager, Trim Carpenter
- Dean Snavely – Project Manager
- Hans Brubaker – Project Manager
- Cole Bernhardt – Carpenter
- Bonnie Sommers – Administrative Assistant
- Lisa Miller – Administrative Assistant
- Ron Myers – Carpenter
- Raymond Forrey – Truck Driver, Carpenter
- Mark Martin – Carpenter
- Norman Boulanger – Carpenter
- Chris Knode – Carpenter